Acrylic and Polycarbonate
Acrylic and Polycarbonate globes are the solution if breakages or the potential for damage is a concern. They offer products more resistant to accidental damage or vandalism.
Spheres have exceptional brilliance that does not diminish even after prolonged use. Because of their optimum surface hardness, these globes are unsurpassed in their resistance to UV-ageing and weathering.
We offer globes from 6” (150mm) right up to 36” (915mm) with a variety of neck sizes and openings.
In addition to globes we can also offer
• Street Lamp Globes
Please contact us for further details.
Acrylic and Polycarbonate: The Difference
Polycarbonate - UV stabilized
• Polycarbonate is a superior engineering plastic material for extreme requirements.
• UV Stabilized to ensure a long life.
• The high continuous working temperature of up to 125° C even under extreme environmental conditions, allows the installation of lamps with a high wattage.
• The high impact resistance and durability remain even at subzero temperatures (down to -40° C)
Acrylic - absolutely UV resistant
• Acrylic is a material with unsurpassed resistance to weathering and ageing.
• Acrylic has an exceptional brilliance, which does not diminish even after prolonged use thanks to an optimum surface hardness.
• Acrylic lamp housings are highly competitive particularly with modern light sources where the maximum working temperature does not exceed 90° C
There are no products to list in this category.